The Mill has stood here for more than 250 years but the water wheel stopped turning at the start of the 20th Century
The building was little used until 1998 when we purchased it. Now beautifully converted the whole ground floor provides a completely independent luxury apartment with all the charm of the original building blended with a very contemporary living space.
Walk out of your front door and across the the country lane and you’re on the Miner’s Walk – once the route of the Saundersfoot Railway this now provides a wonderful and safe path leading to the beach & pub at Wiseman’s Bridge (15-20 min.) and on to Saundersfoot – well suited to cycles & buggies too.
All on one level and with easy private access from the drive the open plan living space is very well equipped for a relaxing holiday. Return from exploring the area and kick back on the stressless recliners and watch your favourite movie on the Smart TV. All the furnishings are of a high quality to help ensure nothing spoils your precious “down” time. Full underfloor heating ensures a cosy welcome even in deepest winter.
Outside there is a small enclosed garden accessed via a gate to the side of the property with a barbecue area and seating for your sole use. A lovely sun trap in the afternoon or light the chiminea and watch the sunset with a glass of something.
The double bedroom has an en-suite shower & wc while the twin bedroom has en-suite bathroom & wc so ideally suited to two couples or a small family. We request there’s no smoking inside the property, dogs welcome at no extra cost so long as not permitted in the bedrooms.
The kitchen is well equipped including a Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & microwave. Smart TV, Bose Radio/Bluetooth Speaker & Wi-Fi are all supplied
What our customers are saying about us….
- Thank you for your hospitality and the lovely touches for our stay. The Granary is a real credit to all your years of hard work and was a real find. We would love to return – not only to one of our favourite places, Pembrokeshire, but also to this pretty valley and to your fabulous setting
- Had a fabulous week re-visiting some of our favourite places. Special memories made in a lovely home
- One word “WOW” for the accommodation. Kevin McCloud couldn’t fail to be impressed!! The Granary is superbly placed to walk to Wiseman’s Beach & Saundersfoot Beach, both of which have blown us away. They are fantastic. A visit to St.Brides Hotel for that special meal is a must in the evening – the views surpass anything
- Lovely Cottage – and thanks for the delicious cake on arrival. Quite a chilly week for July but the cottage nice and warm and lots to see and do in the area, so we had a great time. Many thanks for an excellent stay
- Beautiful building, beautiful features, fantastic fixtures & fittings, perfectly positioned = ideal relaxed getaway!!