The Mill has stood here for 250 years but the water wheel finally stopped turning at the start of the 20th Century
Temporarily unavailable for holiday use due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Between 21st May & 23rd September we only have the following weeks available 11/6, 16/7 & 27/8
The building was little used until 1998 when we purchased it. Now beautifully converted the whole ground floor provides a completely independent luxury apartment with all the charm of the original building blended with a very contemporary living space.
Walk out of your front door and across the the country lane and you’re on the Miner’s Walk – once the route of the Saundersfoot Railway this now provides a wonderful and safe path leading to the beach & pub at Wiseman’s Bridge (15-20 min.) and on to Saundersfoot – well suited to cycles & buggies too.
All on one level and with easy private access from the drive the open plan living space is very well equipped for a relaxing holiday. Return from exploring the area and kick back on the stressless recliners and watch your favourite movie on the Smart TV. All the furnishings are of a high quality to help ensure nothing spoils your precious “down” time. Full underfloor heating ensures a cosy welcome even in deepest winter.
Outside there is a small enclosed garden accessed via a gate to the side of the property with a barbecue area and seating for your sole use. A lovely sun trap in the afternoon or light the chiminea and watch the sunset with a glass of something.
The double bedroom has an en-suite shower & wc while the twin bedroom has en-suite bathroom & wc so ideally suited to two couples or a small family. We request there’s no smoking inside the property, dogs welcome at no extra cost so long as not permitted in the bedrooms.
The kitchen is well equipped including a Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & microwave. TV-DVD Freesat Recorder, Bose Radio/Bluetooth Speaker & Wi-Fi are all supplied
What our customers are saying about us….
- Thank you for your hospitality and the lovely touches for our stay. The Granary is a real credit to all your years of hard work and was a real find. We would love to return – not only to one of our favourite places, Pembrokeshire, but also to this pretty valley and to your fabulous setting
- Had a fabulous week re-visiting some of our favourite places. Special memories made in a lovely home
- One word “WOW” for the accommodation. Kevin McCloud couldn’t fail to be impressed!! The Granary is superbly placed to walk to Wiseman’s Beach & Saundersfoot Beach, both of which have blown us away. They are fantastic. A visit to St.Brides Hotel for that special meal is a must in the evening – the views surpass anything
- Lovely Cottage – and thanks for the delicious cake on arrival. Quite a chilly week for July but the cottage nice and warm and lots to see and do in the area, so we had a great time. Many thanks for an excellent stay
- Beautiful building, beautiful features, fantastic fixtures & fittings, perfectly positioned = ideal relaxed getaway!!