If your image of a cottage holiday in Wales is a damp, cold cow shed on a windswept mountain then it’s time you stayed with us!
Don’t leave it too late – 2024 booking now
We don’t do damp & cold here, our properties have full underfloor heating and have been completely renovated to ensure whilst they retain the character and charm of their years, the offering is truly 21st Century.
We know your holiday is a precious time so we’ve made sure you’ll find everything you need to ensure you have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Drop your bags and the car keys and head down the miner’s track to the beach – just 15 minutes walk. This used to be the route of the old railway to Saundersfoot but now provides a beautiful level path for cycling or walking to Wiseman’s Bridge and on to Saundersfoot.
The Wiseman’s Bridge Inn is right on the beach and provides the perfect vantage point to take in the view along the coast to Monkstone Point & Tenby – along with some liquid refreshment.
What our customers are saying about us….
- Thank you for your hospitality and the lovely touches for our stay. The Granary is a real credit to all your years of hard work and was a real find. We would love to return – not only to one of our favourite places, Pembrokeshire, but also to this pretty valley and to your fabulous setting
- We’ve just got back from Fairview and we had a fabulous week in one of the most comfortable cottages we have ever stayed in. Simon & Amanda were so easy to deal with and I can’t recommend this property highly enough. You have to stay here!!
- One word “WOW” for the accommodation. Kevin McCloud couldn’t fail to be impressed!! The Granary is superbly placed to walk to Wiseman’s Beach & Saundersfoot Beach, both of which have blown us away. They are fantastic. A visit to St.Brides Hotel for that special meal is a must in the evening – the views surpass anything
- We stayed in this beautiful cottage at Easter. The accommodation and facilities are first class and Simon & Amanda could not have been more helpful. We will certainly be revisiting this cottage again
- The highlight for us was seeing our 16 year old son and our 9 year old son racing plastic ducks down the stream near Colby Woodland Gardens, and our 13 year old ‘would be fashion model’ daughter pond dipping
- Lovely Cottage – and thanks for the delicious cake on arrival. Quite a chilly week for July but the cottage nice and warm and lots to see and do in the area, so we had a great time. Many thanks for an excellent stay
- Beautiful building, beautiful features, fantastic fixtures & fittings, perfectly positioned = ideal relaxed getaway!!
- We have just returned from a weeks stay at the amazing Fairview cottage. It was our first holiday as a family and it was absolutely perfect. Working in the hospitality industry I have been lucky enough to stay inn many five star hotels – Fairview is even better! The property is fantastic and everything is to an exceptionally high standard. We have already recommended it to others and will hopefully be back next summer – cannot thanks Simon & Amanda enough
- Had a fabulous week re-visiting some of our favourite places. Special memories made in a lovely home
- We arrived as a family of 6 plus dog to celebrate mum’s special birthday. Fairview met and exceeded all expectations and if possible, was even better than the description and the photos. The walk down to the beach is beautiful, the facilities within the cottage were exceptional, some even better than at our own homes and the welcome and hospitality unbelievable