To the casual observer Fairview might be dismissed as simply another rather pretty Welsh Cottage
It’s really only as you take a closer look the property reveals itself as a thoroughly contemporary and thoughtfully prepared base for your holiday in Pembrokeshire.
Situated opposite the Chapel and close to the old Miners’s Walk, once the route of the Saundersfoot Railway this now provides a wonderful & safe path leading to the beach & pub at Wiseman’s Bridge (15-20 min.) and on to Saundersfoot. Well suited to cycles & buggies too!
The ground floor space is open-plan providing a full and well equipped kitchen adjoining the dining & lounge areas. The whole space enjoys panoramic views across the wooded valley through the six metre wide glass doors stretching virtually the full width of the property. These can be fully opened to provide an almost seamless extension to the living space onto the patio area.
The fully enclosed garden wraps around the detached cottage with steps leading down from the drive to the entrance level and providing access to the rear patio and barbecue area.
Upstairs there’s a double and two twin bedrooms – simply and tastefully presented with quality furniture and beds to ensure a great nights sleep. The family bathroom is small and perfectly formed with a bath and separate walk-in shower.
Underfloor heating throughout means you will be snug even in the deepest winter but for those cosy nights in there’s a glass fronted wood burning stove set into the wall.
We request there’s no smoking inside the property, dogs welcome only on the ground floor at no extra cost. There’s parking on the drive and an outside store suitable for bikes & surfboards etc.
There’s a Nespresso coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, TV-DVD Freesat recorder, Bose Radio/Bluetooth Speaker & Wi-Fi are all supplied.
Fairview Price List
Holiday start dates are between:
Look for the symbol 10% Discount applies when just 2 people stay (selected weeks only)
No refunds will be offered in the event of cancellation. Holiday Cancellation Insurance is available and it’s your responsibility to ensure you are adequately covered if required.
Maximum sleeping capacity of Fairview is 6 – in addition one cot may be accommodated.
It’s important that any breakages or damage to be reported immediately to provide time for us to remedy ASAP – to be paid for before departure if requested.
No Smoking inside any part of the property.
Pets are welcome provided they are not permitted upstairs.
No all male or all female parties (couples fine)
You may arrive from 3:00 p.m. Please vacate by 10:00 a.m. on departure day.
Our terms and conditions are not limited by what is detailed here. We anticipate our guests will respect the property and our neighbours and not cause, or do anything that will cause disturbance or damage to either. If you have any particular questions we are always available by email.
What our customers are saying about us….
- We’ve just got back from Fairview and we had a fabulous week in one of the most comfortable cottages we have ever stayed in. Simon & Amanda were so easy to deal with and I can’t recommend this property highly enough. You have to stay here!!
- We arrived as a family of 6 plus dog to celebrate mum’s special birthday. Fairview met and exceeded all expectations and if possible, was even better than the description and the photos. The walk down to the beach is beautiful, the facilities within the cottage were exceptional, some even better than at our own homes and the welcome and hospitality unbelievable
- We have just returned from a weeks stay at the amazing Fairview cottage. It was our first holiday as a family and it was absolutely perfect. Working in the hospitality industry I have been lucky enough to stay inn many five star hotels – Fairview is even better! The property is fantastic and everything is to an exceptionally high standard. We have already recommended it to others and will hopefully be back next summer – cannot thanks Simon & Amanda enough
- The highlight for us was seeing our 16 year old son and our 9 year old son racing plastic ducks down the stream near Colby Woodland Gardens, and our 13 year old ‘would be fashion model’ daughter pond dipping
- We stayed in this beautiful cottage at Easter. The accommodation and facilities are first class and Simon & Amanda could not have been more helpful. We will certainly be revisiting this cottage again
After approximately 11 miles from the roundabout turn left signed for Stepaside & Wiseman’s Bridge (Do not take the earlier road signed for Wiseman’s Bridge)
Down the hill and over the bridge then sharp left signed Pleasant Valley. Almost immediately turn left again and pass under the bridge you just crossed. This road leads into Pleasant Valley, Mill House Caravan Park is on your left.
If you’re staying at Fairview call here to collect the keys unless otherwise arranged. The cottage is a few hundred yards further down the lane on the right hand side.
If you’re staying at The Granary drive past the entrance to the Park and the driveway for the Mill is the next entrance on the left.
Caution – don’t rely on Sat Nav in Stepaside some systems think the bridge is a crossroads!
Postcode for The Granary is SA67 8LN
Postcode for Fairview SA67 8LP