To the casual observer Fairview might be dismissed as simply another rather pretty Welsh Cottage
We’re full now until 23rd October
It’s really only as you take a closer look the property reveals itself as a thoroughly contemporary and thoughtfully prepared base for your holiday in Pembrokeshire.
Situated opposite the Chapel and close to the old Miners’s Walk, once the route of the Saundersfoot Railway this now provides a wonderful & safe path leading to the beach & pub at Wiseman’s Bridge (15-20 min.) and on to Saundersfoot. Well suited to cycles & buggies too!
The ground floor space is open-plan providing a full and well equipped kitchen adjoining the dining & lounge areas. The whole space enjoys panoramic views across the wooded valley through the six metre wide glass doors stretching virtually the full width of the property. These can be fully opened to provide an almost seamless extension to the living space onto the patio area.
The fully enclosed garden wraps around the detached cottage with steps leading down from the drive to the entrance level and providing access to the rear patio and barbecue area.
Upstairs there’s a double and two twin bedrooms – simply and tastefully presented with quality furniture and beds to ensure a great nights sleep. The family bathroom is small and perfectly formed with a bath and separate walk-in shower.
Underfloor heating throughout means you will be snug even in the deepest winter but for those cosy nights in there’s a glass fronted wood burning stove set into the wall.
We request there’s no smoking inside the property, dogs welcome only on the ground floor at no extra cost. There’s parking on the drive and an outside store suitable for bikes & surfboards etc.
There’s a Nespresso coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, TV-DVD Freesat recorder, Bose Radio/Bluetooth Speaker & Wi-Fi are all supplied.
What our customers are saying about us….
- We’ve just got back from Fairview and we had a fabulous week in one of the most comfortable cottages we have ever stayed in. Simon & Amanda were so easy to deal with and I can’t recommend this property highly enough. You have to stay here!!
- We arrived as a family of 6 plus dog to celebrate mum’s special birthday. Fairview met and exceeded all expectations and if possible, was even better than the description and the photos. The walk down to the beach is beautiful, the facilities within the cottage were exceptional, some even better than at our own homes and the welcome and hospitality unbelievable
- We have just returned from a weeks stay at the amazing Fairview cottage. It was our first holiday as a family and it was absolutely perfect. Working in the hospitality industry I have been lucky enough to stay inn many five star hotels – Fairview is even better! The property is fantastic and everything is to an exceptionally high standard. We have already recommended it to others and will hopefully be back next summer – cannot thanks Simon & Amanda enough
- The highlight for us was seeing our 16 year old son and our 9 year old son racing plastic ducks down the stream near Colby Woodland Gardens, and our 13 year old ‘would be fashion model’ daughter pond dipping
- We stayed in this beautiful cottage at Easter. The accommodation and facilities are first class and Simon & Amanda could not have been more helpful. We will certainly be revisiting this cottage again